Who is eligible to join NYCLASS?
Participation is available to any municipal corporation or special-purpose district empowered under New York state statute, including counties not within the City of New York, cities, towns, villages, school districts, boards of cooperative educational services, and fire districts. Also eligible are county or town improvement districts where the respective county or town is required to pledge its faith and credit for the district’s debt service.
To join NYCLASS, please complete the following:
- Read the Municipal Cooperative Agreement and Information Statement.
- Pass a resolution approving the NYCLASS Municipal Cooperative Agreement.
- Complete the NYCLASS Registration Packet.
- Submit the above documents to NYCLASS Client Services.
- After we review and approve the above documents, you will receive confirmation that you have been accepted as an NYCLASS Participant.